No winner for 2019 was selected.
- Community Networks Award. Community Cellular Networks in Rural Aurora, University of the Philippines – Diliman, The Philippines.
- Gender Empowerment and Innovation. Tech Age Girls Myanmar, Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation, Myanmar.
Internet for Development Award 2017: “Democratizing Decision Support: PetaBencana.id Platform for Equitable Disaster Resilience”. Yayasan Peta Bencana, Indonesia
- Community Impact: Restoring Connectivity: Movable and Deployable Resource ICT Unit (MDRU). CVISNET Foundation. The Philippines
- Technical Innovation: Towards A Fairer Electoral System: 1 Person, 1 Vote, 1 Value. Tindak Malaysia. Malaysia
- Innovation on access provision: Project doctHERs - NAYA JEEVAN. Pakistan
- Code for the common good: Batik Fractal - Piksel Indonesia Company. Indonesia
- Innovation on learning and localization: Jaroka Mobile Based Tele-Healthcare - UM Healthcare Trust. Pakistan
- Rights: I Change My City - Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy. India
- Community Choice Award: I Change My City - Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy. India
- Rights: Sinar Project, Malaysia- Malaysia
- Innovation on learning and localization: Accessible reading materials for grades 1-10 students with print disability through DAISY standard, Young Power in Social Action (YPSA), Bangladesh
- Innovation on access provision: e-Action for Universal Healthcare Coverage, ACCESS Health Philippines, Philippines
- Code for the common good: Connecting remote islands in Vanuatu with LiteGateway Network Access System, Telsat Broadband Limited, Vanuatu
- Community Choice Award: Sohoj Sonchoy - Easy Savings, Green Networking Research Group, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Code for the common good: RuaiSMS to empower grass root communities - Indonesia. Ruai Television Station
- Innovation on access provision: eToro: Indigenous Botanical Knowledge Management System of Penans - Malaysia. Institute of Social Informatics and Technological Innovations (ISITI-CoERI), UNIMAS and the local community of Long Lamai, Sarawak.
- Innovation on learning and localization: Shikkhok.com - Bangladesh. Shikkhok
- Rights: Amar Desh Amar Gram (My Country My Village) - Bangladesh. Future Solution For Business
- Community Choice Award: Design and Development of Precision Agriculture Information System, Bangladesh. Department of Computer Science & Engineering,University of Dhaka
- Code for the common good / Empowering Non-Profit Organizations and Micro-enterprises with ECHO. Corpcom Services Sdn Bhd. Malaysia
- Innovation on access provision / Nepal Wireless Networking Project. E-Networking Reseach and Development. Nepal
- Innovation on learning and localization / Ligtas Buntis: Safe Motherhood Project using SMS Technologies. Movale Development Foundation Inc. Philippines
- Rights / Climate Radio - Climate Voice. Machizo Multimedia Communication. Bangladesh
- Community Choice Award / HajjLocator, Mobile Interactive Monitoring and Tracking System for Hajj Pilgrims. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Malaysia
- Innovation on access provision / Dili Village Telco (Rowetel and FONGTIL), Australia and Timor Leste
- Localization and capacity building / Internet Niue (Rocket Systems Limited), Niue
- Mobile services and applications / Interactive guidelines for quality rural health care (Garhwal Community Development and Welfare Society - GCDWS), India
- Rights and Freedom / Cambodian Human Rights Portal (Cambodian Center for Human Rights), Cambodia