The Internet Operations Research Grants support the development of an independent Internet research community whose work can improve the availability, reliability, and security of the Internet in the Asia Pacific region, and widen its coverage, applications and benefit to the community. USD 45,000 is available, as follows:
- USD 30,000 scale-up grant for one existing research project looking to expand;
- USD 15,000 small grant for one new research project.
Innovation and a development focus must be an integral part of the project proposal. Proposals must include an implementation component, a realistic timeframe and a detailed budget breakdown.
Proposals must be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Internet operations, infrastructure management and related protocols;
- Network measurement and analysis;
- BGP routing;
- Peering and interconnection.
Key dates for 2018
|Applications open||25 February|
|Applications close||30 April at 11.59 PM UTC|
|Due diligence review and contracts||July|
|Announcement of successful application/s||August|
Before submitting your nomination, please review the Selection Criteria.