Want to know how you can get involved in using technology to impact Cambodia?
USAID’s Cambodia Development Innovations invites you to the first pitch presentation event. The concept is simple – presenters get 4 minutes to talk and “pitch” their idea. After pitching their idea, presenters and participants network with each other to find areas of collaboration.
In this first event, up to 10 speakers will present their ideas on how to use technology for social good. Presenters will outline their idea and what they need to progress their idea. Perhaps you have something they need – a product, a service, or even a similar idea?
- Marie Stopes International Cambodia, Nicky Jurgens, Head of Team Programme Development to pitch about “Improving uptake of long-term family planning methods”.
- Fourth Sector Innovations CEO, Byungho Lee to pitch about using mobile devices to improve math education in Cambodia.
- FHI360, Sophat Phal, Innovation Prevention Advisor to pitch about “Application for MARPs”
- Learning Institute, Eileen McCormick, M&E and Resource Mobilization Officer to pitch about “Develop Research Forum App”
- CEDAC, Lak Youssey, Project Monitoring and Eveluation Officer to pitch about “Improve Information Access among Farmers”
- World Education Cambodia, Run Ul, Project Manager to pitch about “Khmer Automated Assessment”
Be sure to RSVP today to join your peers in celebrating great new ideas in using technology for good.
Tech for Good Fast Pitch
Sisowath Quay Khan Doun Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Monday, February 24, 2014 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM (ICT)