During 2019 ISIF Asia allocated USD 120,000 across 2 categories, to support research and development of Internet technologies for the benefit of the Asia Pacific.
Network Operations Research Grants
- Modelling and identifying IP address space fragmentation pressure points. Curtin University. Australia. USD 20,000
- Honeynet Threat Sharing Platform. Swiss German University (SGU), Badan Siber & Sandi Negara (BSSN) and Indonesia Honeynet Project (IHP). Indonesia. USD 20,000
COMPLETED. Technical Report.
- Implementation and Utilities of RDAP for wider usability among Internet Stakeholders. University of Malaya. Malaysia. USD 20,000
- Network coding over satellite links: scheduling redundancy for better goodput. The University of Auckland. New Zealand. USD 20,000
I4D Powering Internet Infrastructure Grants
- Telemetering the telltale signs of power issues of wireless internet relays. Rural Broadband – AirJaldi. India. USD 20,000
- Network Remote Powering through Quasi-Passive Optical Nodes. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT University). Australia. USD 20,000