Final Technical Reports will be available in late 2020.
- Curtin University (Australia)
Modelling and identifying IP address space fragmentation pressure points
- Swiss German University - SGU, Badan Siber & Sandi Negara - BSSN and Indonesia Honeynet Project - IHP. (Indonesia)
Honeynet Threat Sharing Platform
- University of Malaya (Malaysia)
Implementation and Utilites of RDAP for wider usability among Internet Stakeholders
- University of Auckland (New Zealand)
Network coding over satellite links: scheduling redundancy for better goodput
- Rural Broadband - AirJaldi (India)
Telemetering the telltale signs of power issues of wireless internet relays
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - RMIT University (Australia)
Network Remote Powering through Quasi-Passive Optical Nodes
Final Technical Reports will be available in late 2019.
- Sinar Project (Malaysia)
IN PROGRESS: Measuring and Detecting Network Interference in Southeast Asia.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences – LUMS (Pakistan)
IN PROGRESS: Establishment of a Carrier Neutral Software-Defined Internet Exchange (IXP) Point and Training Programs for Capacity Building in Managing IXPs
- Yayasan Noken Baliem Mandiri (Indonesia)
COMPLETED: Community LTE in Papua
- NANO (Bhutan)
IN PROGRESS: Connecting the Unserved – Bhutan’s First Trial with TV White Space Technology.
- ZDNS Labs (China)
COMPLETED: RPKI Monitor and Visualizer for Detecting and Alerting for RPKI Errors
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka - UTeM (Malaysia)
COMPLETED: A novel graph analytics theory model to mitigate IoT botnets attacks for big data
- Shilpa Sayura Foundation (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED: NextGen Girls – Internet Security Ambassadors Project
- Child Helpline Cambodia (Cambodia)
IN PROGRESS: Increasing the Safe Use of Internet by Women and Girls
- Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
COMPLETED, Final report - Scalable Traffic Classification in Internet of Things (IoT) for Network Anomaly Detection
- The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - Final report - Coding Internet satellite links for better goodput under bandwidth and latency constraints
- The University of Newcastle (Australia)
COMPLETED, Final report - Software Defined Networks based Security Architecture for IoT Infrastructures
- Nuesto Technology (Indonesia)
COMPLETED - Final Report - Virtual Queuing System and Big Data Analytic Dashboard to Improve Quality of Community Health Centre Services in Bandung
- The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - Final Technical report: Realistic simulation of uncoded, coded and proxied Internet satellite links with a flexible hardware-based simulator
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures - CAIA. Swinburne University of Technology (Australia)
COMPLETED - Rapid detection of BGP anomalies
- Telco2 Limited (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - A Peering Strategy for the Pacific Islands
- Department of Information & ICT under the Ministry of Meteorology, Energy, Environment, Climate Change, Information, Communication, Disaster Management -- MEIDECC (Tonga)
COMPLETED - Developing Tonga National CERT
- Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation (Myanmar)
COMPLETED - Equal Access to the Information Society in Myanmar
- Khushi Baby, India.
COMPLETED - Final technical Report: Khushi Baby
- The Asia Foundation (Thailand)
COMPLETED - Final technical Report: My Community Reader: a Mobile-First Distributed Translation Tool and Reader for Ethnic Minority Languages
- Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
COMPLETED - UAV-Aided Resilient Communications for Post Disaster Applications: Demonstrations and Proofs of Concept
- Legalese Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
COMPLETED - Legalese
- Institute of Systems Engineering, Riphah International University (Pakistan)
COMPLETED - Deployment of Collaborative Modern HoneyNet to improve Regional Cybersecurity Landscape (CMoHN)
- Murdoch University (Australia)
COMPLETED - Final Technical Report: Surveying the state of IPv6 deployment in Australia and China
- Department of Biomedical Physics and Technology, University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
COMPLETED. Final technical report: Low cost mobile phone telemedicine with interfaced diagnostic equipment for essential healthcare. Video.
- E-Networking Research and Development - NepalWireless (Nepal)
COMPLETED | Final technical report: Himalayas TV White Space and Wi-Fi Spectrum Community Wireless Network
- TELCO2 & Network Startup Resource Center (Pacific Islands)
COMPLETED | Final technical report: A Peering Strategy for the Pacific Islands
- Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet Society - PICISOC in collaboration with University of Auckland (Pacific Islands)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Improving Internet Connectivity in Pacific Island countries with network coded TCP.
- Punjabi University, Patiala (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Enhancing Communication and Co-operation across South Asia: An ICT Solution to Script Barriers
- Cook Islands Internet Action Group (Cook Islands)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Cook Islands Maori Database.
- CoralWatch, The University of Queensland (Australia/Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Using technology to improve citizen science monitoring of coral reefs in Indonesia.
- Internet Education and Research Laboratory, Asian Institute of Technology, in collaboration with the Mirror Foundation and the THNIC Foundation (Thailand)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Chiang-Rai MeshTV: An Educational Video-on-Demand (E-VoD) System for a Rural Hill-Tribe Village via a Community Wireless Mesh Network (CWMN)
- Institute of Social Informatics and Technological Innovations - ISITI-CoERI. (Malaysia)
COMPLETED. Summary |Final technical report: Digitalising and preserving Oro, a secret signage language of the nomadic Penans in the rainforest
- iSolutions (Micronesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Chuuk State Solar Server Education Hub
- Nazdeek, in collaboration with PAJHRA and ICAAD (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Using Mobile Application and Mapping Platform to Increase Accountability in Delivery of Maternal Health Services for Tea Garden Workers in Assam | EndMMNow.org: No time to loose
- eHomemakers in collaboration with Homenet (Malaysia/Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Extending ECHO to Indonesia
- University of Engineering and Technology in collaboration with Vietnam National University - Hanoi, Vietnam
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Monitoring and early warning of landslides in Vietnam
- Operation ASHA (Cambodia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Link TB with Technology (LTT)
- Bidirectional Access Promotion Society (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Smart Phones for the Deaf Blind
- Binus International University (Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Cloud-based application measuring and controlling electricity used for Indonesian houses
- iSolutions (Micronesia)
COMPLETED: Summary | Final technical report: Pacific Islands schools, connectivity, education, and solar (PISCES)
- UM Healthcare Trust (Pakistan)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Real-time hepatitis reporting and surveillance system in low-resource settings using ICT and mobile phones
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Driver distraction management using sensor data cloud | Technical manual | User manual
- Access Health International (Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Integrated maternal and child healthcare delivery and training for community health teams
- Yagiten Pvt. Ltd. (Nepal)
COMPLETED: Summary | Final technical report: Developing mobile-based application to support pregnant women
- First Myanmar Korea Group Co. Ltd. (Myanmar)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Building low-cost telecommunications infrastructure in Myanmar: Localization and Training of a Practical Guide | Book
- Point of View in partnership with Association for Progressive Communications (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Internet rights are women’s rights
- Foundation for Media Alternatives (Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Promoting women’s rights and safety online: addressing electronic violence against women (eVAW)
- Transparency International Malaysia (Malaysia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Sinar Project
- Bac Ha International University - Vietnam
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Efficient and reliable GPS wireless Ad Hoc sensor networks for marine monitoring, searching, and rescuing applications.
- Druknet – Bhutan
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Towards world’s first ready-IPv6 country.
- E-Network Research and Development (ENRD) – Nepal
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Empowering mountain communities: Localized support kit and training for community wireless networks. Surge report. Training report.
- Garhwal Community Development and Welfare Society (GCDWS) – India
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Interactive, structured, multi-modal clinical guidelines to improve quality of care by Rural Healthcare providers.
- National Institute of Fisheries and Nautical Engineering (NIFNE) - Sri Lanka
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Mobile portal for fisheries community services.
- Rowetel, Australia/Timor-Leste
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:Dili Village Telco.
- Servelots Infotech Pvt Ltd - India
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Accessibility for the Print-impaired (ALipi).
- University of Colombo School of Computing - Sri Lanka
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Virtual IPv6 application test bed | Article
- The Internet Education and Research Laboratory (intERLab), Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Development of emergency networks training and tools kit.
- The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the National University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Capacity Building of Lady Health Workers in Rural Mardan, NWFP through the use of ICT based Tele-healthcare.
- The University of Colombo School of Computing (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: A low-cost digital forensic investigation infrastructure for a third world country.
- The Bac Ha International University (Vietnam)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Broadband Internet access for rural areas of Vietnam using WiMAX technology via television broadcasting infrastructure.
- One Destination Center (Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: VoIP as a model applicable to developing countries
- Punjabi University (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Web-based transliteration and translation system between Urdu and Hindi languages
- Nepal Research and Education Network (Nepal)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: High-speed backbone for Nepal Research and Education Network
- SynapseHealth (The Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Health, emergency and disaster information using mobile and virtual earth technology
- Horizon Lanka Foundation (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Meshing Up Mahavilachchiya
- AirJaldi Networks (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:
Bandwidth maximizer – proving concepts, demonstrating potential and viability
- The University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:
E-mail system for telecentres and schools