Final Technical Reports will be available in late 2021.
- University of Waikato (New Zealand)
IN PROGRESS: Open Lawful Intercept for Asia Pacific
- IIESoc (India)
IN PROGRESS: IPv6 Deployment at Enterprises
- Swiss German University - SGU, Badan Siber & Sandi Negara - BSSN and Indonesia Honeynet Project - IHP (Indonesia)
IN PROGRESS: Collaborative Honeynet Threat Sharing Platform
- TeleMARS Pty Ltd (Australia)
IN PROGRESS: Experiment and improve reinforcement learning algorithms to enhance anomalous network behaviour detection
Final Technical Reports will be available in mid 2021. Projects received extensions due to the challenges COVID19 imposed in the organizations supported and their staff.
- Curtin University (Australia)
IN PROGRESS: Modelling and identifying IP address space fragmentation pressure points
- Swiss German University - SGU, Badan Siber & Sandi Negara - BSSN and Indonesia Honeynet Project - IHP. (Indonesia)
COMPLETED: Honeynet Threat Sharing Platform
- University of Malaya (Malaysia)
IN PROGRESS: Implementation and Utilites of RDAP for wider usability among Internet Stakeholders
- University of Auckland (New Zealand)
COMPLETED: Network coding over satellite links: scheduling redundancy for better goodput
- Rural Broadband - AirJaldi (India)
IN PROGRESS: Telemetering the telltale signs of power issues of wireless internet relays
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology - RMIT University (Australia)
IN PROGRESS: Network Remote Powering through Quasi-Passive Optical Nodes
Final Technical Reports will be available in late 2019.
- Sinar Project (Malaysia)
COMPLETED: Measuring and Detecting Network Interference in Southeast Asia.
- Lahore University of Management Sciences – LUMS (Pakistan)
COMPLETED: Establishment of a Carrier Neutral Software-Defined Internet Exchange (IXP) Point and Training Programs for Capacity Building in Managing IXPs
- Yayasan Noken Baliem Mandiri (Indonesia)
COMPLETED: Community LTE in Papua
- NANO (Bhutan)
COMPLETED: Connecting the Unserved – Bhutan’s First Trial with TV White Space Technology.
- ZDNS Labs (China)
COMPLETED: RPKI Monitor and Visualizer for Detecting and Alerting for RPKI Errors
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka - UTeM (Malaysia)
COMPLETED: A novel graph analytics theory model to mitigate IoT botnets attacks for big data
- Shilpa Sayura Foundation (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED: NextGen Girls – Internet Security Ambassadors Project
- Child Helpline Cambodia (Cambodia)
COMPLETED: Increasing the Safe Use of Internet by Women and Girls
- Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
COMPLETED, Final report - Scalable Traffic Classification in Internet of Things (IoT) for Network Anomaly Detection
- The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - Final report - Coding Internet satellite links for better goodput under bandwidth and latency constraints
- The University of Newcastle (Australia)
COMPLETED, Final report - Software Defined Networks based Security Architecture for IoT Infrastructures
- Nuesto Technology (Indonesia)
COMPLETED - Final Report - Virtual Queuing System and Big Data Analytic Dashboard to Improve Quality of Community Health Centre Services in Bandung
- The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - Final Technical report: Realistic simulation of uncoded, coded and proxied Internet satellite links with a flexible hardware-based simulator
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures - CAIA. Swinburne University of Technology (Australia)
COMPLETED - Rapid detection of BGP anomalies
- Telco2 Limited (New Zealand)
COMPLETED - A Peering Strategy for the Pacific Islands
- Department of Information & ICT under the Ministry of Meteorology, Energy, Environment, Climate Change, Information, Communication, Disaster Management -- MEIDECC (Tonga)
COMPLETED - Developing Tonga National CERT
- Myanmar Book Aid and Preservation Foundation (Myanmar)
COMPLETED - Equal Access to the Information Society in Myanmar
- Khushi Baby, India.
COMPLETED - Final technical Report: Khushi Baby
- The Asia Foundation (Thailand)
COMPLETED - Final technical Report: My Community Reader: a Mobile-First Distributed Translation Tool and Reader for Ethnic Minority Languages
- Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
COMPLETED - UAV-Aided Resilient Communications for Post Disaster Applications: Demonstrations and Proofs of Concept
- Legalese Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
COMPLETED - Legalese
- Institute of Systems Engineering, Riphah International University (Pakistan)
COMPLETED - Deployment of Collaborative Modern HoneyNet to improve Regional Cybersecurity Landscape (CMoHN)
- Murdoch University (Australia)
COMPLETED - Final Technical Report: Surveying the state of IPv6 deployment in Australia and China
- Department of Biomedical Physics and Technology, University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
COMPLETED. Final technical report: Low cost mobile phone telemedicine with interfaced diagnostic equipment for essential healthcare. Video.
- E-Networking Research and Development - NepalWireless (Nepal)
COMPLETED | Final technical report: Himalayas TV White Space and Wi-Fi Spectrum Community Wireless Network
- TELCO2 & Network Startup Resource Center (Pacific Islands)
COMPLETED | Final technical report: A Peering Strategy for the Pacific Islands
- Pacific Islands Chapter of the Internet Society - PICISOC in collaboration with University of Auckland (Pacific Islands)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Improving Internet Connectivity in Pacific Island countries with network coded TCP.
- Punjabi University, Patiala (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Enhancing Communication and Co-operation across South Asia: An ICT Solution to Script Barriers
- Cook Islands Internet Action Group (Cook Islands)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Cook Islands Maori Database.
- CoralWatch, The University of Queensland (Australia/Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Using technology to improve citizen science monitoring of coral reefs in Indonesia.
- Internet Education and Research Laboratory, Asian Institute of Technology, in collaboration with the Mirror Foundation and the THNIC Foundation (Thailand)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Chiang-Rai MeshTV: An Educational Video-on-Demand (E-VoD) System for a Rural Hill-Tribe Village via a Community Wireless Mesh Network (CWMN)
- Institute of Social Informatics and Technological Innovations - ISITI-CoERI. (Malaysia)
COMPLETED. Summary |Final technical report: Digitalising and preserving Oro, a secret signage language of the nomadic Penans in the rainforest
- iSolutions (Micronesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Chuuk State Solar Server Education Hub
- Nazdeek, in collaboration with PAJHRA and ICAAD (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Using Mobile Application and Mapping Platform to Increase Accountability in Delivery of Maternal Health Services for Tea Garden Workers in Assam | EndMMNow.org: No time to loose
- eHomemakers in collaboration with Homenet (Malaysia/Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Extending ECHO to Indonesia
- University of Engineering and Technology in collaboration with Vietnam National University - Hanoi, Vietnam
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Monitoring and early warning of landslides in Vietnam
- Operation ASHA (Cambodia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Link TB with Technology (LTT)
- Bidirectional Access Promotion Society (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Smart Phones for the Deaf Blind
- Binus International University (Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Cloud-based application measuring and controlling electricity used for Indonesian houses
- iSolutions (Micronesia)
COMPLETED: Summary | Final technical report: Pacific Islands schools, connectivity, education, and solar (PISCES)
- UM Healthcare Trust (Pakistan)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Real-time hepatitis reporting and surveillance system in low-resource settings using ICT and mobile phones
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Dhaka (Bangladesh)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Driver distraction management using sensor data cloud | Technical manual | User manual
- Access Health International (Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Integrated maternal and child healthcare delivery and training for community health teams
- Yagiten Pvt. Ltd. (Nepal)
COMPLETED: Summary | Final technical report: Developing mobile-based application to support pregnant women
- First Myanmar Korea Group Co. Ltd. (Myanmar)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Building low-cost telecommunications infrastructure in Myanmar: Localization and Training of a Practical Guide | Book
- Point of View in partnership with Association for Progressive Communications (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Internet rights are women’s rights
- Foundation for Media Alternatives (Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Promoting women’s rights and safety online: addressing electronic violence against women (eVAW)
- Transparency International Malaysia (Malaysia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Final technical report: Sinar Project
- Bac Ha International University - Vietnam
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Efficient and reliable GPS wireless Ad Hoc sensor networks for marine monitoring, searching, and rescuing applications.
- Druknet – Bhutan
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Towards world’s first ready-IPv6 country.
- E-Network Research and Development (ENRD) – Nepal
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Empowering mountain communities: Localized support kit and training for community wireless networks. Surge report. Training report.
- Garhwal Community Development and Welfare Society (GCDWS) – India
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Interactive, structured, multi-modal clinical guidelines to improve quality of care by Rural Healthcare providers.
- National Institute of Fisheries and Nautical Engineering (NIFNE) - Sri Lanka
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Mobile portal for fisheries community services.
- Rowetel, Australia/Timor-Leste
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:Dili Village Telco.
- Servelots Infotech Pvt Ltd - India
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Accessibility for the Print-impaired (ALipi).
- University of Colombo School of Computing - Sri Lanka
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Virtual IPv6 application test bed | Article
- The Internet Education and Research Laboratory (intERLab), Asian Institute of Technology (Thailand)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Development of emergency networks training and tools kit.
- The School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the National University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Capacity Building of Lady Health Workers in Rural Mardan, NWFP through the use of ICT based Tele-healthcare.
- The University of Colombo School of Computing (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: A low-cost digital forensic investigation infrastructure for a third world country.
- The Bac Ha International University (Vietnam)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Broadband Internet access for rural areas of Vietnam using WiMAX technology via television broadcasting infrastructure.
- One Destination Center (Indonesia)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: VoIP as a model applicable to developing countries
- Punjabi University (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Web-based transliteration and translation system between Urdu and Hindi languages
- Nepal Research and Education Network (Nepal)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: High-speed backbone for Nepal Research and Education Network
- SynapseHealth (The Philippines)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Health, emergency and disaster information using mobile and virtual earth technology
- Horizon Lanka Foundation (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report: Meshing Up Mahavilachchiya
- AirJaldi Networks (India)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:
Bandwidth maximizer – proving concepts, demonstrating potential and viability
- The University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka)
COMPLETED. Summary | Technical report:
E-mail system for telecentres and schools